Thursday, October 10, 2013

Here we go...

            The motto I have adopted for my life is, 'Life is Beautiful' so I decided to name my blog that! I believe that you can find the beauty in everything around you... especially when you feel like there isn't any. The purpose of my blog is to be more like a journal or a place for me to write about my life and feelings. I am excited to start and I hope I can keep it going! I will try to update it often! I love that you are taking the time to read about me... but please don't feel like you have to read everything or every time I post.
            I love my life. Right now I live in the beautiful city of St. George. I am attending Dixie State and I LOVE IT!!! I am so glad to be back in school. I love my classes, my teachers, and my classmates! I am excited to continue in school and I love my major!!! I love my job. I work in a fun little daycare. My boss and my co-workers are the best. i enjoy work and I love the experience it gives me working with kids. See what I mean... My life is beautiful!
           I honestly have no complaints about my life... there are definitely things that I would change if they were in my power to change but I know that my Heavenly Father has a plan for me! I am so grateful to have the life I have and I am grateful for my family and friends that make it all possible!!! I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment