Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I love life!!!

     OK so just a little back story! I work in a daycare. I have worked there for 2 months now. We have these 3 little boys that are brothers. They are some of the cutest little boys on the face of the earth but they can be a handful. OK now onto my story! **Disclaimer if you don't like stories about throw up don't read this story... but you should look at the picture because the boys are adorable!!!
     Today I went to work at 7 a.m. I love my job and I am so blessed to have it but 7 a.m. is a little early for me. Especially today. Last night I didn't get to bed too early and when I got to bed it took me forever to fall asleep. Needless to say I was exhausted this morning.
     The 3 boys got to the daycare shortly after I got everything ready to open. I made them pancakes for breakfast (and by I made I mean I opened a package and put them in the microwave then poured syrup on them!) and the oldest one wouldn't eat his... he kept saying his tummy hurt... I didn't think much of it because his tummy always hurts.
     So I let them watch the Incredibles. They were so stinking cute all three of them layed there and watched which NEVER happens!
     Is this not the cutest picture you have ever seen. Anyway a few minutes later the one in the middle (the oldest and the one complaining he didn't feel well) started complaining about his shirt being wet. He had thrown up all over it. I cleaned up the throw up and called his mom. We snuggled on the couch and waited for his mommy. Every time the door would open he would ask me if it was his mommy. Poor thing didn't feel good at all. I was loving the fact that I didn't have to feel bad for just sitting there and cuddling with this poor little angle when all of a sudden he threw up all over me... EWWWW! 
     I cleaned it up and changed him again. He was so sad he just layed there in my arms asking for his mommy. I just prayed she would hurry up! She finally got there and the 3 little boys went home. I was sad to see them go but I am sure they will be back soon! 
     After the boys went home I spent the next hour disinfecting EVERYTHING!!! My boss is going out of town tomorrow with all of her kids and she didn't want them to get sick so she kept them upstairs. She also didn't want us to get sick because she would be out of town and unable to cover our shifts in the need arose. 
     It turned out OK that I was exhausted because we ended up having a pretty mellow day. A lot of the kids weren't there. The sweet little boy throwing up this morning turned out to be a blessing in disguise! Life is beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment